For our client we’re looking for an improvement pilot :
Purpose of the function
|· Propose continuous improvement strategies in different department such as Production and Supply Chain
· Propose actions/projects for results under Control Tower goal
· Lead, oversee, monitor actions related to the Projects in phase with the departments
|Situation in the organization
· Number of positions directly supervised: 0
· Report to the Improvement Project Manager & Shopfloor Quality Manager
· Identify non respected goals in Control Tower
· Identify root cause of issues, write specification fixes and drive development effort and test results
· Encourage & work with all the process owners to ensure all gaps are identified and plans to close are established.
· Provide timely updates & accurate reports to the departments with improvement projects
· Work with Internal customers to promote and solicit the use of improvement tools.
· Plans, monitors, coordinates and supervises the projects from the initial statement of work until the “go live” date of the project
· Guides and controls the resource usage and task execution within the agreed scope, timeframe and budget
· Report on the progress and escalation of problems as appropriate
· Establish appropriate improvement events and actions plans and prioritize them.
· Ability to recognize and leverage best practices
· Assist the Improvement Project Manager
· The incumbent, in this role will be responsible for complying with PATRIA’s Code of Ethics, Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) policy and applicable regulatory and Company rules and requirements
- Contribute to success of the whole our client organization and to Customer satisfaction.
- Indirect impact on productivity : (10M$ on 50m$ turnover)
- Support to Improvement Project Manager
- Analyze/prepare sometimes complex continuous improvement problematic/solutions to allow decision taking.
- Experience in Lean/continuous improvement/transformation change initiatives.
- Adept at communicating at all levels of the organization
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starting, self-motivating, self-learning work approach
- Spoken and written English
- Analytical thinking
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office tools: strong Powerpoint, Excel, and Word skills, Access is a bonus
- Likeable by maintaining a pleasant demeanor at all times
About the compagny
Through its unit in situated Belgium, our client has a long history of working with F100 engines used in F-16 and F-15 fighters, starting with the first delivery of F100 engine manufactured in Belgium in 1978.